KET Adult Education Classroom Resources
- Workplace Essential Skills: The Interview
- Dropping Back In
- Language Arts: Resources for Adult Educators
- Reading for Information: Resources for WorkKeys® and GED® Preparation
- Locating Information: Resources for WorkKeys® and GED® Preparation
- Applied Mathematics: Resources for WorkKeys® and GED® Preparation
The topics found in this collection include instructional resources designed specifically for the adult education field.
Resources in this collection include videos, printable handouts, and self-paced lessons. Learners can study math, reading, and critical thinking skills, and find materials to help them prepare for their high school equivalency tests.
In this video, viewers watch as a class dissects a poem and discusses the author’s word choice. Level 3 of the WorkKeys Reading for Information assessment requires learners to comprehend, interpret, and apply information from short and simple written communications. These videos and worksheets are designed to help learners comprehend and apply what they have read.
These resources are part of KET’s Reading for Information: Resources for WorkKeys® and GED® Preparation collection.